Sunday, January 8, 2012


See this baby chick?? WOW do they ever make them smarter these days... Her ever so talented 13 year old photographer sister did a mini photo shoot (dressed her up and posed her and all... it was so adorable)and  this one just makes me wonder exactly what she is thinking behind those big beautiful eyes...

She said to me the other day, as we were driving home from pre-school, "mom- how did I get in your tummy?  was I in your blood or what?"  As I thought there wondering after the 1st question how I would answer this to a 4 year old, her 2nd question made it a little easier to answer.  I told her that she was in my ovary and then made it into my uterus.  Her reply?  "Oh! ok!, they did a good job at the hospital.  I heard them."  Later as I was telling my mom about the conversation- the conversation once again got a little more smart... she said "and YA! they hurt me when they were getting me out of your tummy."  She is so smart and I firmly believe that she is quite close and really does remember this.  She has convinced me!

so this is our youngest little chick... more on the rest of them to follow.  I am sure there will be a whole tab dedicated to the baby of the family, as she is our constant entertainment and holds a spot in all our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment